Thursday, May 30, 2013

Angie Speaks - Scripture of the day:


Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery... 1 John 3:1 “See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and that is what we are. “

I remember one time my heroine, my Grandmother asked me what is wrong.  I said, "I just don't think anyone likes me and I don't really like myself."  In my grandmother’s strong Kentucky voice she said, "Angie if you can't say anything or think of anything good about yourself.....then just say I am Sue Crisp’s granddaughter.”  That is exactly what 1 John 1:3 is saying.  NO, matter what you may be feeling about yourself or what others may think of you...YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD.  Simply being God's child makes you good enough.


Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments to Angie here: